We received two more pictures of Annie. She loves to play outside and likes bright toys that make noise. She will try anything. Annie and her big brother Jack (6 months older) should get along great. We will be BRINGING ANNIE HOME sometime in March.
Woohoo!!! I am so excited to meet Annie!!! A new playmate for Lucy!!! Will even things out with Jack and Nico during play dates!!! I need to stop it with the multiple exclamation points! Anyway, I am so happy for you guys and I already adore her.
Sweet! You are going to love using the blog - it's a great way to keep friends and family up to date especially when you have your hands full with TWO little ones!
6 comments:
Woohoo!!! I am so excited to meet Annie!!! A new playmate for Lucy!!! Will even things out with Jack and Nico during play dates!!! I need to stop it with the multiple exclamation points! Anyway, I am so happy for you guys and I already adore her.
She is precious. I can't wait to meet you and your new daughter!!
All our girls look so happy and well taken care of.
Meet you soon!
Carrie
http://granolagirl-homestead.blogspot.com/
Sweet! You are going to love using the blog - it's a great way to keep friends and family up to date especially when you have your hands full with TWO little ones!
Trac
She is such a little cutie! I can't wait to meet all of them. What a special bond they will all share.
Love Traci
We are soooo excited for you. Can't wait to meet her. Take lots of pictures
Post a Comment