Monday, January 25, 2010

NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY

This is Cooper the newest member of our family. Erich was tired of seeing us sad about Fletcher and thought a new Golden Retriever puppy would help. It has helped some but, oh my, I forgot how difficult it is to train a puppy. I'm exhausted!!! Annie still asks almost daily about Fletcher. Some nights she still cries. It has prompted lots of questions about God.








These two pictures are the first ones with Cooper.




Jack and Annie wanted to be IN the cage with Cooper.






Annie is on her way to being a gymnast. She balances on Erich's hand. It is pretty impressive.







Sled riding with Nico!


Erich used his loader to make the coolest snow fort. The Step 2 house was completely covered. It has provided hours of fun.














Don't eat yellow snow, especially with Cooper around!
JD and Jack built an awesome snowman.



Jack and Annie went to The Natural History Museum in Cleveland with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Jane to see the dinosaur display.













I had to take a picture of our window. Jack and Annie were drawing on the windows with window markers with their cousin Sydney at Christmas. Sydney drew a picture of a rainbow with Fletcher under it. I noticed it several days after Fletcher went to Dog Heaven. AND I had just read the poem The Rainbow Bridge. It gave me chills! The Rainbow Bridge is a poem about seeing your pet again when you arrive in Heaven and crossing The Rainbow Bridge together.
















Jack and Annie love the flowers that Curtis and Luke got for Gigi.
















No comments: