Saturday, February 2, 2008

1 Year Ago TODAY!

One year ago today, we received our referral picture and information about Annie Li. I remember waiting at the office with Erich. We knew the phone was going to ring any minute. We couldn't wait to see her picutre. WOW, can you believe that it has been a year. We can't imagine live without Annie!



This is Annie's referral picture. It was taken in November 2006.

We got updated pictures a few weeks later. This was taken in Feb. 2007.

This is Annie January 31, 2008. Her hair is growing! She even has a barrette in her hair.

This is Jack- January 31, 2008.

This is Mrs. Ma with Jack and Annie. We are taking Chinese classes each Saturday. I should say I am taking Chinese class while Jack and Annie eat snacks and color. Mrs. Ma was a Chinese interpreter in my first grade classroom two years ago. She said I really helped her learn English so. . . she expects me to be able to learn Chinese. I have a REALLY hard time!
Chinese is REALLY difficult.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You know, I haven't seen those pictures since you got them a year ago. It certainly is different to see them now, knowing Annie's personality!

Happy anniversary!
Cindy