Annie does not like her bottle so we tried a sippy cup. She loves it. She just wanted to be a big girl. We got rid of the bottle already, won't Dr. Leindecker be proud!!!!Guangzhou is a great city. Jack is a low profile celebrity in Guangzhou (the locals still point and touch his hair). They have me constantly rubbing his hair, too. There are lots of Americans on the streets. It is a very clean city with shops lining the streets right outside our hotel. You feel very safe and it is okay to go out alone. The shop owners love to barter knowing that there are dozens of other shops just like theirs down the street.
Jack finally got to swim. The water was a little bit cold but he didn't care. He loves to swim!
I'm sure the pool will be one of Annie's favorite places very soon. She loved her bath tonight.
Annie is a great kisser. She loves to be hugged and kissed! She pats your back as she is hugging you AND opens her mouth for a kiss.
Jack is checking out daddy's pineapple dish at the Thai restaurant.
It was the coolest sunset in the background but it didn't come out.
YEAH!!!! Grandma Jane is in with Annie! We even got a big smile from her.
Once again, Jack is reminding us to just stop and smell the flowers. You never know when stopping to smell the flowers will pay off. Jack was pleasantly surprised when he spotted a cat hidden in the flowers. He loves cats and dogs. Tomorrow we go on a group city tour. I'm sure we will be learning tidbits about Guangzhou so stay tuned. . . Love, Kari
6 comments:
Annie is just adorable! We have enjoyed all your updates. Your smiles are just priceless! Can't wait to see you...God has truly blessed you.
Much love,
Donna & Bill
We don't know if you have been getting our emails or not but we are loving the pictures and comments. You could be working for a travel company!! Annie is such a beautiful little girl as they all are. I know Bob and Janie have enjoyed the trip and have done some great bonding with Jack and Annie. Safe trip home. Much love, Shirley and Tom
You guys are fantastic bloggers! There is something new every time I check it! I love all the pics, you have a beautiful family.
Cindy
Is it Thursday yet?!? I can't wait to get my hands on that little girl! And, of course, hug all of you, especially Jack!
Seriously though, it looks like you are all having a great time and that the kids are doing awesome! I am so glad that Annie is now bonding with your mom. Both of their smiles in that photo are priceless!
Lucy now likes to sit on my lap and look at photos of herself and her friends on my laptop. So I put up a slideshow with her and Jack and I point to him and ask her who it is and she immediately says, "JACK!" It is so amazing how our kids already know who their friends are. And Lucy gets a new friend this week! Yippee!
Well, I should email you instead of taking up space here, but just wanted to say hi and tell you I'm loving your blog still! =)
Love,
Melissa
Jack and Annie,
I can hardly wait until we can all swim together this summer. I will bring the snacks.
Love,
Lili
Kari, Erich, Annie & Jack:
Everyone's pictures look like you are all having fun - all pictures except from the first day when you could see the tears. Seems like it has been about a month instead of only a week.
Have fun the rest of your trip and have a safe trip home. At least you will have four adults for two little ones.
Sharon
Traci's Mom
Post a Comment